About Operation Pedal 4 Vets

Follow my journey of raising awareness and funds for The Boot Campaign as I train to ride my bicycle on RAGBRAI (400+ miles across the state of Iowa) while wearing combat boots!


Friday, July 25, 2014

One More Day

Only 67 miles and 3,000 feet of climb stand between me and completing Operation Pedal 4 Vets as RAGBRAI comes to an end tomorrow. 


This week has been challenging, uplifting, pariotic and memorable. I was getting emotional tonight just thinking about it coming to an end. Once I get back I'll be uploading photos and give an update blog post. 

Although the bike ride ends tomorrow, I still have a ways to go to reach my fund raising goal. The link to donate: http://www.crowdrise.com/oppedal4vets/fundraiser/laceyh. The 'fee' the website charges is optional and can be adjusted to 0.

Thank you for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment