About Operation Pedal 4 Vets

Follow my journey of raising awareness and funds for The Boot Campaign as I train to ride my bicycle on RAGBRAI (400+ miles across the state of Iowa) while wearing combat boots!


Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Charity Challenge

I am very honored to announce that Operation Pedal 4 Vets was selected as a finalist in the Juice Magazine Charity Challenge!

They will be judging four teams of young professionals on their events to benefit non-profits. Two other teams are also doing race type events but I feel that this Op is a little different than the normal race. Hopefully that will give me an edge!

You can read the announcement and the information about the other teams in this article: http://dmjuice.com/and-the-juice-charity-challenge-participants-are/.

No comments:

Post a Comment